Slipcasting Pump and Mixer
Currently out of stock - will be a delay in shipping of approx 3-4 weeks while I wait on parts - these have been super popular!!
I have designed a slip casting pump and mixer unit for small to medium studios. Usually studios would need to import one of these from America which is super expensive, getting spare parts is tricky, and everything is in imperial/110V!
This unit is unique in that it can pump slip, mix dry powder and can also reclaim scraps. Most pumps require a seperate mixer for these tasks which adds complexity and cost. Mixing your own slip and having a pump from dry powder saves money, the environment, time, and your back from lifting heavy jugs.
- Specs: 0.37kw 1400rpm motor
- Pump assembly printed in super strong PETG
- 304 Stainless steel shaft and fittings
- Max tank depth 800mm, fully customisable
- Max mixing capability approx. 100l
- Flow approx. 15l/m depending on slip thickness.
- Will pump down to ≈200mm from the bottom before sucking in air
- Quiet operation - no ear muffs needed!
- No seals to wear.
- Approx. impeller life span 2000 hours. Replacement parts can be printed.
- Multiple units available, made to order, will also be selling plans + STL files for those with your own 3D printers.
- Upgrades will be available
- A Smaller dedicated mixer for glazes/ slip with out a pump is in the works