Slipcasting Pump and Mixer
I have designed a slip casting pump and mixer unit for small to medium studios. Usually studios would need to import one of these from America which is super expensive, getting spare parts is tricky, and everything is in imperial/110V!
This unit is unique in that it can pump slip, mix dry powder and can also reclaim scraps. Most pumps require a seperate mixer for these tasks which adds complexity and cost.
Mixing your own slip and having a pump from dry powder saves money, the environment, time, and your back from lifting heavy jugs.
- Specs: 0.37kw 1400rpm motor.
- Pump assembly printed in super strong PETG
- 304 Stainless steel shaft and fittings.
- Max tank depth 800mm, fully customisable.
- 3m flexible hose.
- Max mixing capability approx. 100l, pumping volume is unlimited.
- Flow approx. 15l/m depending on slip thickness.
- Will pump down to ≈150mm from the bottom before sucking in air.
- Quiet operation - no ear muffs needed!
- No seals to wear.
- Approx. impeller life span 2000 hours. Replacement parts can be printed.
The pumps come fully assembled ready to go.
Instruction and assembly manual can be found here.